#1 Criteria - Our Standard and Large Standard Poodles need your Love Beyond price, size, and color! In my selling a pup to you, LOVE You must truly want to LOVE this pup ! ! !
The easiest way to pay for both customer and merchant. Venmo doesn't charge for basic services.
In using the Paypal button below:
Please select from the drop-down menu below:
1. A $400 deposit may be sent when we agree to work together after a telephone interview - Contact me, Janis Prothro (JP) via Form below where she'll provide her phone number.
Please Note - I DO NOT do text messaging - I email ONLY via the form below at which I will provide my email in return. Thank You!
Please assure that you have sent the form below for interest in one of our standard poodles that we may track communication from your desire of gender, color and size when we visit. With your down payment, JP is committing administrative work, time and money to do her best in communicating and working with you. This form then becomes the start of my file with you...I cannot save text messages which lead to poor communication in my viewpoint and business. You interview me as much as I want to interview you, so please make your list of questions and thoroughly read through this site. Many of your questions can be answered by doing so.
Deposits place you in line for a pup in the sequence you have sent your down payment according to another...1, 2, 3...Deposits must be received. a) Sometimes a customer may change their mind and switch to a future litter after others have on the waiting list (of that litter) and have known they are getting from that litter. b) The earlier date switching to the next litter will be placed for example AFTER the customers on that waiting list, as you changed your mind. We are not here to disappoint those who chose certain litters...we do our best to place "Bump UPs, or Bump Backs" in areas where it is the most fair. c) Please Do Not ask to be bumped ahead of others if you were to pay fully, it just won't happen. There may be some customers who have been waiting a year and more and I only want a down payment until the pups turn 6 wks of age.
2. I do my best to offer you honesty and integrity in making you comfortable with a purchase from a standard poodle puppy for sale. Purchase only when you are in full agreement with your pet desire and my contract. I want my puppies to be loved no matter what their standard poodle pricing and that comes from your committed agreement to love one of these standard poodle puppies. Please move forward with confidence that I will deal honestly with you at all times, as we ask of you.
4. Full Refund is given only if: You wanted a pup in a specific litter and it was not born according to your written request. For example: Red Pup/Male was specified and no red male puppies were born - purchaser would have the option of receiving a full refund, or a "Bump Back" to the next litter according to the date they came on board, often a priority spot.
NO Refund is given if you simply change your mind - if a refund is requested at any point before receiving pup, there is NO refund. Your down payment will always be available for your return when you are ready for a pup from JP at which you will be given priority accordingly. Things happen in life that are not expected, I respect that...and as long as we are still breeding you will have this option...it's just that we have invested time and work in placing you on the down payment lists, possibly turned away buyers after your placement, et al. We need commitments to the best of your ability at the time to plan for each litter. We don't breed to just breed! We want to know our standard poodle dams have a good start on placements before breeding.
I am here for good will not ill will, but please understand to randomly give back money leaves us with re-marketing Large Standard Poodle pups, telephoning contacts I have had to turn away (and possibly lost to buying from someone else), so that has paid for time and marketing of this pup. It is hard to know what Mother Nature or life is going to do, yet we want to do our best in providing you with a pet to love, whatever gender, color or size. It's all a part of finding a Marvels pet to be in your world: It is a commitment.
5. Idaho State Sales Tax: In-state purchases: When delivery of pup is inside of state, whether at the airport or picking puppy up at my home, a 6% sales tax is due.
When flying pup in Cargo out of state: no sales tax is due to Idaho. You may have to pay tax in your state but talk to your tax accountant on this for further information on what your state requires. **JP must make the flight reservation with the airline carrier for cargo travel (which requires payment at the time of booking by JP) for this tax exemption. Purchaser must pay JP for travel tickets.
See Idaho tax code exemption for out-of-state sales below:
**For Customers Flying pup out of state as Cargo: I will refund sales tax paid using the same method of payment from which the deposit and final payment was received (Venmo or PayPal). Until the flight is booked and paid for with pup on the departed flight, I must assume that all sales are taxable. Taking into account that "life happens" and travel plans may change.
6. Large Standard Poodles Discount Program for Returning Customers, military and referral:
a) In purchasing two pups, I deduct - $200 from the sale no matter the time-frame of purchase. I LOVE seeing more than one of my pets together and hope down the road you see me worth coming back to with this in the standard poodle pricing for you!
b) $100 discount for each referral of a new customer getting their pup. No cash value, just discounted off for your next pup ... which can truly add up. Always provide referral name and address please that I can add to your folder once transaction completed. My Thank You!
c) Military: with proof of "In Service" you receive a $200 discount - Thank You for serving in the US military, past or present! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
7. Other ways to purchase your puppy:
Wiring funds from your bank to JP's: this is one method of payment from non-credit card or non-Paypal using countries/customers. Sales tax is 6%
If flying pup as cargo:
So, if you are interested in moving forward with a Marvels pup and agree to the standard poodle pricing, I invite you to fill out our
Standard Poodle Pricing includes:
Your Pup Comes With a Lupine Harness
Scarlet in Her Blue Lupine Harness Meets Older Pup in TX