Standard Poodle Pricing:
Payment and What Comes With Our Standard Poodle Pet Price
#1 Criteria - Our Standard and Large Standard Poodles need your Love ~ In my selling a pup to you LOVE, You must truly LOVE this pup! ~
*All Deposits must be made with Venmo
Final payment can be Venmo or Cashier's Check
- Details and Policies Listed Below -
* * *
Standard Poodle Pricing:
A $400 deposit may be sent when we agree to work together after a telephone interview - Contact me, Janis Prothro (JP) via Form below. I will respond in email and phone number for you to call for an interview. All Deposits must be paid via Venmol.
Please Note - I DO NOT respond to text messages - I email ONLY via the form below at which I will provide my email in return. Thank You!
Please assure that you have sent the form below for interest in one of our standard poodles that we may track communication from your desire of gender and color when we visit. With your down payment, JP is committing administrative work, time and money to do her best in communicating and working with you. This form then becomes the start of my file with you...I cannot save text messages which lead to poor communication in my viewpoint and business. You interview me as much as I want to interview you, so please make your list of questions and thoroughly read through this site. Many of your questions can be answered by doing so.
Deposits will reserve a pup for you in the sequence you have sent your down payment according to another...1, 2, 3...
- Deposits must be received to reserve a puppy.
- Sometimes people change their minds about their desired sex and/or color: If you have given a deposit for a specified sex and/or color then later wish to change your preference after others who are further down the list have given a deposit for their specified sex and/or color - In this case the you will keep the same place on the list for the pup you specified originally; but for a pup other than your original specified preference, your order of choice will be placed AFTER the customers on that waiting list have chosen their pups.
- Sometimes people change their minds about the litter they want their pup from: If you are on the current litter wait list and wish to change to a future litter after others have been on the waiting list (of that future litter) - In this case you will be placed for example AFTER the customers who are already on that waiting list, as you have changed your mind after others have come onboard. ***We are not here to disappoint those who chose certain litters...we do our best to place "Bump UPs, or Bump Backs" in areas where it is the most fair.
- If the pup that you specified with your deposit is not born to the litter: i.e., you specify a Red Male and NO red males are born - In this case you may bump to a future litter, keeping your deposit date as the order of choosing (with the exception of a breeder hold or others who have an earlier deposit date). This is usually the most preferable spot.
- I do not return your deposit if you simply changed your mind or circumstances and no longer wish to purchase a pet.
- Please Do Not ask to be bumped ahead of others if you were to pay fully, it just won't happen. There may be some customers who have been waiting a year and more. Final payment is not accepted until the pups turn 6 wks of age.
- In making a deposit "before" a pup’s birth, JP hereby notes your “INTENT” to purchase one of our pups. JP sends the contract to be filled in with your “INTENT” to buy.
- If one comes on board at one price, example $2,900; and "life happens" or one changes mind and needs to wait into another year, and a price increase may occur in any later year, the new price will be adjusted in the contract...waits beyond the normal time frame of a planned litter must adjust (to any price increase) due to extra work now in more communications to keep going with updates on potential litters. We do our best to make you happy yet the standard poodle pricing does not make me rich, it does allow me to keep bringing you your loving pets.
- I do my best to offer you honesty and integrity in making you comfortable with a purchase from a standard poodle puppy for sale. Purchase only when you are in full agreement with your pet desire and my contract. I want my puppies to be loved no matter what their standard poodle pricing and that comes from your committed agreement to love one of these standard poodle puppies. Please move forward with confidence that I will deal honestly with you at all times, as we ask of you.
A Full Refund is given only if: You wanted a pup in a specific litter and it was not born according to your written request.
- For example: Red Pup/Male was specified and no red male puppies were born - purchaser would have the option of receiving either: 1) a full refund, or 2) a "Bump Back" to the next litter according to the date they came on board, often a priority spot.
NO Refund is given if you simply change your mind - if a refund is requested at any point before receiving pup, there is NO refund. Your down payment will always be available for your return when you are ready for a pup from JP at which you will be given priority accordingly. Things happen in life that are not expected, I respect that...and as long as we are still breeding you will have this option...it's just that we have invested time and work in placing you on the down payment lists, possibly turned away buyers after your placement, et al. We need commitments to the best of your ability at the time to plan for each litter. We don't breed to just breed! We want to know our standard poodle dams have a good start on placements before breeding.
I am here for good will not ill will, but please understand to randomly give back money leaves us with re-marketing Large Standard Poodle pups, telephoning contacts I have had to turn away (and possibly lost to buying from someone else), so that has paid for time and marketing of this pup. It is hard to know what Mother Nature or life is going to do, yet we want to do our best in providing you with a pet to love, whatever gender, color or size. It's all a part of finding a Marvels pet to be in your world: It is a commitment.